There are not many ways you can auto publish blog posts to Google Plus. Google plus has been a important social networking site to drive traffic to our blogs, so automation is needed as the number of social sites are also increasing day by day.
With Google Plus buttons you can share content to your profile easily but for pages you have to do it manually. Updating manually takes time, if you have less time automation is a must. From now on you don’t have to worry about auto posting blog posts to Google Plus pages because Hootsuite will take care of this saving you some time.
Hootsuite is a social media management dashboard for social accounts. It lets you auto post your blog posts to different social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and so on. Lets see how you can auto post your blog posts to Google Plus pages.
Steps to add Google Plus account to Hootsuite:
1. Sign up with Hootsuite free account, once you are done signing up, start adding your Google plus account.
2. Click on the avatar at the top left side in the sidebar, you will presented with a page like this as shown below.
3. Click on Add a Social Network button. You will see Add Social Network window, from that window select Google Plus and click on Connect with Google Plus button.
4. You need to allow Hootsuite access your Google Plus pages. As soon as you allow access to your Google Plus account it shows all your Google Plus pages and you can add them to Hootsuite dashboard. Free accounts have limitations on number of social networks you can connect to, if you need more features like multiple pages and feeds management go for Hootsuite pro account.
5. After adding page go to Settings > RSS/Atom, add your blog feed, and select the profile to send feed items to. You can choose the time period to check for new posts, you can add prepend text to each message and url shortener for links. Save the feed you are done.
From now on Hootsuite will check for new blog posts and post them at the time you have specified. In the mean time you can join GeekPage Google Plus page to connect with us on Google Plus.